Of the 3,119,273 people in Chicago, 261,457 can only afford to make their minimum credit card payments. Getting out of debt is not easy.. Debt consolidation might be the answer. Consolidation may refer to at least two differing debt relief programs:
- Consolidating debt into a DMP (Debt Management Plan).
- Consolidating your debt into a new loan.
To see which type meets your needs, it is best to speak to a skilled Chicago debt consolidation agent.
Chicago (IL) Debt Management Plans
In most cases, Chicago residents choose to consolidate their unsecured debts within a debt management program. A DMP offers numerous advantages:
- Lower Monthly Payment
- Lowered Annual Percentage Rates
- Reduced Late Payment Fees
If you’re looking for a debt consolidation program in Chicago, IL, this is one of the most affordable solutions. Getting started ought to cost about $70, and the monthly fee will be $25-40.
Debt consolidation loans are used to repay your credit card accounts and other debts.
The wide array of payments you were submitting to various card issuers will be transformed into one monthly payment, your loan’s payment.
Keep in mind, you won’t have a consultant guiding through each step as you would have during a debt management plan, nor will your debt be reduced as it is during debt negotiations.
Speak with a debt consolidation professional to see which strategy will be best for you.
Consolidating Payday Loans in Chicago (IL)
Payday loans are a large concern for Chicago residents. Take a look at the following figures:
- Chicago residents who’ve got 1 payday loan: 162,202
- People in Chicago who’ve got more than one payday loan: 123,274
- People in Chicago who have been struggling to pay back these loans: 71,369
Have you found yourself late on at least two payday advance? You’re alright, there are payday loan consolidation agencies in Chicago, IL,. Isn’t it time to free yourself from payday debt?
If at all possible, your monthly debt payments will comprise approximately one third of your earnings. Such debts encompass credit cards, loans, and rent or mortgage payments. For example, say you make $2,348 a month, the average for someone who lives in Chicago, then, ideally, you would spend roughly $869 each month. Of course, many Chicago residents are carrying serious debt, classified as debt-to-income ratios (DTI) of more than 50%. That means they are shelling out more than $1,197 monthly!
If your ratio of debt to income is greater than 50%, you’ll want to talk to a debt consolidation expert near you.
Credit Card and Payday Loan Consolidation Providers in Chicago, IL
- Stuart Handelman Law Office, 322 S Michigan Ave, #1020, 60604
- A & A Credit Service, 3831 S Halsted St, 60609
- C C Processing, 8420 W Bryn Mawr Ave, 60631
- Children Of Faith Development Center, 3826 W 79th St, 60652
- Clear Credit Results, 8147 S Stony Island Ave, 60617
- Client Credit Repair Services (CCRS), PO BOX 20709, 60620
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service At Metropolitan Family Service, 14 E Jackson Blvd, 60604
- Consumer Credit Counseling Services, 70 E Lake St, #1115, 60601
- Consumer Credit Educators, 6326 N Cicero Ave, 60646
- Credit Builders INTL, 7118 S Yates Blvd, 60649
- Credit Card Release, 39 W La Salle Dr, 60603
- Credit Council, 1965 E 73rd St, 60649
- Credit Power Services, Po Box 906, 60690
- Credit Vitae, 1519 N Elk Grove Ave, 60622
- Debt Counsel For Seniors And The Disabled, 542 S Dearborn St, 60605
- Donegan & Associates Ltd, 7312 S Cottage Grove Ave, 60619
- Dunn Eddie & Associates, 220 S State St, 60604
- Family Credit Counseling Service, 111 N Wabash Ave, 60602
- Family Credit Counseling Service, 7354 W Addison St, 60634
- Freedom Credit Solutions, 8770 W Bryn Mawr Ave, 60631
- Fresh Start, 5929 W Rice St, 60651
- Harris Enterprises, 5840 N Sheridan Rd, 60660
- Hough James, 7118 W Farragut Ave, 60656
- ICR Services, 8006 S Western Ave, 60620
- Insured Credit Services Inc, 307 N Michigan Ave, 60601
- Investment Mortgage Group; Carlos Sanchez, 2827 W Cermak Rd, 60623
- KnowledgeWorks!, 60 E Chestnut St, #379, 60611
- Lakeside CDC, 1806 W Greenleaf Ave, 60626
- Lighthouse Institute, 221 W Walton St, 60610
- Metropolitan Group, 35 E Wacker Dr, 60601
- Nationwide Credit Clearing, 2320 N Damen Ave, 60647
- NIKO Credit Services, 3435 N Cicero Ave, 60641
- P Os Options, 625 N Michigan Ave, 60611
- S & C Financial Credit Resolutions Group, NFP, 1545 W 83rd St, 60620
- Jefferson, Ulysses Beehivechi – Jefferson, Ulysses Beehivechicago.org – the Beehive, , 60455
- A About Bankruptcy, 575 W Madison St, #361, 60661
- Debt Consolidation, , 60601
- Debtstoppers, 11111 S Western Ave, 60643
- C & B Credit Helpers Company, 2836 N Mason Ave, 60634
- Ledford & Wu, 4849 N Milwaukee Ave, #503, 60630
- Paolucci, Dean D President – Select Legal PC, 53 W Jackson Blvd, 60604
- LLS Bankruptcy Attorneys Chicago, , 60455
- Fonfrias Law Group, 70 W Madison St, #1400, 60602
- Cortez, Richard Attorney – Cortez Law Office, LLC, 3843 N Broadway St, 60613
- United Credit Education (Good Credit), 1540 S Kostner Ave, 60623
- Manufactures Clearing House, 4875 N Elston Ave, 60630
- Burt & Associates, , 60455
- Cbi Solutions Group, 2150 S Canalport Ave, #3a4, 60608
- Debt Consolidation-Consumer Credit Counseling Chicago, 578 S Columbus Dr, 60605
- Revolution Credit Solutions Incorporated, 500 N Michigan Ave, #300, 60611
- Campbell & Tadlock, 415 W Armitage Ave, #1, 60614
- Debt Settlement Chicago, , 60455
- ANI International, 125 S Wacker Dr, #1210, 60606
- Credit Card Debt Consolidation Chicago, 365 N Jefferson St, 60661
- Franklin Debt Relief, 200 S Wacker Dr, 60606
- Credit Repair Professionals, 28 E Jackson Bldng, Suite 1020 #C218, 60455
- Consumer Credit Counseling Services, 150 N Wacker Dr, 60606
- Auto-Matic-Savings, , 60455
- Debt Relief LLC, , 60455
- Standard & Poor’s, 130 E Randolph St, 60601
- Badcreditco.com, 4506 N Malden St, 60640